<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 01, 2008




CATHOLIC WRITER'S CONFERENCE

I registered for it. Then the hospital episode sucked up a lot of time. Consequently I wasn't able to get through the 12 emails explaining how everything is supposed to work until tonight. I started wading through them, and got lost very quickly. I really am a computer illiterate. Also noticed that a lot of stuff seems to already be closed because they have been registering people for individual sessions while I've been dealing with doctors, so looks like I'm out of luck for taking part in any of it. Oh well, I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow anyway.

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about if you're interested, the directions for getting involved in the conference are given in this portion of the conference website. I tried to wade through this as well. My brain refuses to cooperate. It is detailed out. All I was hoping to do was check in to listen...er read...anyway. Maybe I'll try tomorrow to do that.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>