<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 07, 2008




MORE PRAYER IN A MOSQUE

When I read stories like this one of the Archbishop of Malta praying in a mosque, it precipitates a sinking feeling in my stomach that our Church leaders no longer are confident that they know who God is, and if they don't know, how can I possibly know, and maybe if we have all been wrong for centuries there really is no god and the whole thing is just a myth made up by man for whatever reason that I can't even fathom.

From there, then, I have to rebuild the crumbled faith yet again into the tower of strength that is needs to be and has been and hopefully will be if our shepherds don't continue to pull it to pieces time after time.

If activity like this does one day result in a one world faith, it won't be a faith that bears any resemblance to what has gone before it.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>