<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 01, 2007




IT'S TIME TO BRING IT TO AN END

I started blogging in 2003 because at the time I believed that things were turning around in the Church, that exposure of the hidden problems would be tantamount to resolving them. More fool I. I am no longer so naive. I no longer believe that exposure will effect change. I no longer believe that this blog serves any purpose at all except to waste thousands more of whatever hours I might have left.

And so, the time has come to say adieu to all of you and to retire to the rocking chair where I can read fluff novels with happy endings and forget I ever defined myself in terms of the Roman Catholic Church.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>