<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 09, 2007




OPRAH TO REVEAL "THE SECRET"

The Aspen Times Weekly reports:

On Thursday, Feb. 8, Oprah viewers will be introduced to Australian filmmaker Rhonda Byrne, whose voice is heard at the start of the DVD: "A year ago, my life had collapsed around me. I'd worked myself into exhaustion, my father died suddenly and my relationships were in turmoil. Little did I know at the time, out of my greatest despair was to come the greatest gift."

"The gift" is a centuries-old secret to life, purported to be coveted and suppressed throughout the ages. "Why doesn't everyone know this?" Byrne's voice whispers. "All I wanted to do was share the secret with the world."

Now she has. The Secret is one of the divine laws of the universe. The "Mastery of Life" is not difficult to grasp, but the secret of the Rosicrucian tradition has been protected and preserved for thousands of years, shown only to those who have proven a true desire to know.


"The Secret" it turns out is the power of positive thinking...we create our own reality...and so, of course, we are solely responsible for our own misfortunes. Those who believe in reincarnation would find this secret very familiar. Now it seems that Oprah's audience will as well.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>