<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 19, 2007




CONVERSATION OVER LUNCH

Husband: "What did you post about yesterday's Mass?"

I filled him in on the "echo" stuff down below.

Husband: "Did you see what else the deacon did?"

Me: "No, what?"

Husband: "At the consecration. He held up the cup when the priest held up the host."

Me: "The chalice? I didn't see that. When did he do that?"

Husband: "When the priest held up the host at the consecration, the deacon held up the cup. There wasn't any chalice."

Me: "He held up the cup at the same time that the priest held up the host?"

Husband: "Yeah. I looked over at you, but you had your head down. I guess you didn't see it."

Me: "What did the priest say when they were both holding things up?"

Husband: "I don't remember."

Me: "All I remember was that the words sounded ok, and that a concern about the validity of the consecration passed through my mind about that time."

Husband: "Did you see how after the consecration the priest mixed the hosts from the tabernacle with the hosts that had been brought up at the offertory procession? Were all of the hosts consecrated or just some of them? Were the ones in the tabernacle consecrated by someone else?"

Me: "I don't know."



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>