<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 28, 2006




THE WEATHER

Today I can't resist the topic.

There is an long-standing joke that if you don't like the weather in northeast Ohio stick around. It's going to change. Today is a case in point.

It's 43 deg. here. In the last four and a half hours we have had sunny skies, cloudbursts (plural), snow, hail, thunder while its snowing, and wind. Right now at 4:34 in the afternoon the sky is so dark the back light has come on. A northeast Ohioan can be entertained all afternoon by just sitting next to a window.

Tonight is trick-or-treat. I predict that there is going to be a street parked full of mothers providing instant shelter in the car so their kids don't have to miss the fun.

I believe I'll be passing out candy from the front door instead of my usual place on the front porch. Brrrrr.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>