<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 29, 2006




IT'S NOW THURDSAY MORNING AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ATTEND MASS THIS COMING SUNDAY

Breakfast table conversation:

She: "If we have time Sunday, how about we try the church in Broadview Heights?"

He: "I am NOT driving to Broadview Heights for Mass."

She: "Ok, then, we can try St. Mary's."

He: "You know what that's going to be like."

She: "Well, where do you suggest we go for Mass?" (No response) "How about we try a Byzantine church?"

He: "How long does it last?"

She: "I don't know. I've never been to one."

He: "I'm not spending all day Sunday in church."

She: "Well, where do you want to go?"

He: "I'll either go to Holy Family or to the church we went to last Sunday."

She: "If you're going to Holy Family, I'll go with you. If you're going to the church we went to last Sunday, maybe I'll go to a Byzantine Mass. So are you?"

He: "I don't know. I'll decide when I see what time I wake up on Sunday."

S-i-g-h !



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>