<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006




THE 2006 CTA CONFERENCE - THIS ONE CAN'T BE IGNORED

whether I'm on haitus or not!

A reader sent in a link to this year's Call To Action Conference. They have decided to announce that they are god:

“God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO AM…

This is what you will say to the sons (and daughters) of Israel: ‘I AM sent me to you.’” This passage from Exodus inspires the theme for our conference this year: “ I AM! Rise Up, People of God!” It calls us to recognize the divine in ourselves and in all those around us. It calls us to act on this consciousness of our own dignity and to expect others to treat us justly and with respect. It demands we act justly toward others and respect their dignity.


The godlist is interesting. Their presenters this year include Wall-Mart, and I see that David Clohassy has hitched his victims to this falling star. Will they be enjoying the company of Dignity USA which is also on the list of presenters, one wonders?

And which bishops will be joining them this year?

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>