<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006




PERUVIAN CHURCH OF CTHULHU

Not catholic, cthulolic

I live in a country (Peru) with a very strong catholic church. Even the constitution recognizes it as one of the main institutions here. In schools, everybody takes “religion”, which is just “catholicism”. Everybody seems to be catholic (or christian) here.
What is funny, is that most of these people don’t even know enough about their own religion or the bible to have a decent conversation (I have read the bible entirely a couple of times, it is one of my favorite science fiction books ever, the book of Job is amazing).

I am a “cthlulolic”. I am a member of the Peruvian Church of Cthulhu. Our beliefs are simple, we will all be killed, eaten and destroyed by Cthulhu. That’s all. It’s just a matter of who will be eaten first.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>