<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005




THE SCHEDULE

I've just spent some time reading through and printing some papal encyclicals that address the heated discussion going on between Dom and me. Which means that the house that needs to be cleaned before Christmas company arrives is still dirty. The cooking that will soon need to be done for that Christmas company has not been planned.

Bottom line, I don't have time to do a lot of blogging this morning, and I don't have time to read the news either.

All you wives know how this works, and you husbands and single folks will just have to take my word for it.

Maybe later tonight I can get to the blog, but right now I'd better get to the dust kitties.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>