<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005




FROM THE MAILBOX

Dave Fleming has sent in a correction to one of my blogs about Wayne Teasdale. I'm not sure which one, since there have been several, and I don't have the time right now to find it, so I'm blogging his email instead.

==========================

Hey Carrie,

If you're going to comment on my book, The Seeker's Way, make sure
you check out your facts; instead of just reading what Ingrid wrote
(which is incorrect). Wayne Teasdale did not author a chapter in my
book. Perhaps reading the book would actually give you a feel for
what is in the book, rather than simply hopping on the bandwagon of
another misinformed blogger.


If you would like, I would be happy to send you a copy of the book
for free. Perhaps then, you could make an informed decision about the
content.


Dave Fleming

===========================================

Thanks for the offer, but if I want the book, I know where to buy it.

I trust this will satisfy the need for correction.

Carrie



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>