<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 31, 2005




STRANGE PIECE OF EMAIL

Someone named "Shawn" has emailed me complaining. He says I have misread his, "comment on stem cell research etc. all of those remarks pertained to the 'theologically naive' obviously the only one of them that referred to "children" was masturbation."

I have no idea what he is talking about since I haven't blogged anything about masturbation ever, to the best of my memory. There is certainly no current topic this could apply to.

He also seems to think I'm a dummy because I believe what the Church teaches, and concludes that I'm poorly educated theologically. And there is something about Bertram Russel's book "Religion and Science" that pertains to mystics in his email.

Well, as they say you can please some of the people some of the time...

Rest assured, Shawn, that I'm quite comfortable with you concluding that I'm a dummy and I really don't care whether you are a "lapsed Catholic" or an atheist. Whatever comment on stem cell research you made and claim I misquoted, you must have made in some other blog and have me mixed up with someone else. I haven't blogged anything on stem cell research for quite a long time. Or perhaps you are still chewing over ancient cud that I've long since forgotten? In any case, if you want to exchange comments with me, you'll have to do it here. I'm not planning to email you.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>