<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005




MESSAGE FROM THE RUSSIAN APPARITION OF JULY 28, 2000

Do not look away from me.

I am the Leader of Holy Russia * All the worlds and all God’s creations are resigned to Me! * Every sin is like a poisonous arrow. * The Lord’s Cross of last days * The destiny of the ones seduced by the devil * I am The Life giving Mother * I am waiting for the appeal from priests * I am the Mother conferring chasubles of Transfiguration to the world * The alive iconostasis of My Names * The ancient motets of Eastern Church have embodied unspoken heights of God’s thinking and contemplation * Priests, raise high the church banner of My Glory * The Psalter was My favorite book during My Earthly life * My children, do not lose your heart seeing the domination of the Satanism, the metallic nets of Lucifer around you *

The Woman clothed in the Sun speaks:

I am the Leader of Holy Russia, the Virgin of Chaste Light. I am the Mother of the Highest God. All the worlds and the whole God’s creation are resigned to Me!
I am The Woman, clothed in the Sun, the Mother of saintly mankind. Sing to Me, people of the whole world!

* * *

The world crucifies My Godlike Son, the coming King. Every sin is like a poisonous arrow.
The Lord is exhausted, falling, bearing His cross in the wilderness.
Children of big cities, what are you doing with the Lord? Come to yourselves! The responsibility is unavoidable. Do not be under Lucifer’s plots delusion. Dead planets are the gigantic graveyards for the souls, seduced by Lucifer.
Conclude the covenant with The Highest, because His justice shall not fail to come. Do not set hopes upon the Adam’s kind enemy. God is the King and the Creator, the Founder and the Savior. And there is no other God on earth and in Heaven.
I am the Mother of God, I am the Highest Mary sent from The Most Holy Trinity and from the Russian Saints to announce The Chiliasm of God with the saints after painful disasters and the world catastrophes.

My miserable children! If I just describe to you fates of souls seduced by the devil and died without the penitence! If you could hear their screams in the eternity, see their suffering! Believe into My words. I am the merciful Mother. I am the fair judge. My mercy with no limit extends for the heaviest sinners. But I shall not be able to help ones who had worshiped the beast and had gained its mark on the forehead and on the hand.

The Holy Virgin is showing unbearable tortures of the souls on the dead planets, the Moon and other ten formed after it.
After the acceptance of the new age covenant of Lucifer, denying the God’s justice, the souls come to the sphere controlled by Beelzebub, after which set out for the eternal banishment. I see the souls wrapped up in wet sheets, screaming. They are bursting from inside. They cannot suffer any more and they are asking only for one thing – to be annihilated and disappear forever. The God’s mercy cannot be shown to them, because the right interior had been damaged. After the wandering beyond the grave in the labyrinth of Lucifer their situation becomes even more irremediable: the second eternal death and the soul smashing to pieces awaits them; with heavenly hammer of the God’s divine justice.


Read more at RSNews.net...


The message is 56 pages long in Microsoft. This is a talkative vision!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>