<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005




THE NEW WOMAN PRIEST

recently ordained in an undisclosed location--an upper room in someone's house (or mansion?). It would certainly be interesting to know who's?

I like this comment by Archbishop John Paul foley:

When I also put it to him that it is unfair to exclude women from the priesthood, he argued: "As a man I cannot conceive... is that unfair? By divine decision... there is this difference."


And I have a selfish reason for liking it. A couple years ago I wrote an essay using this very argument and sent it in to NOR. NOR didn't like it and didn't publish it, so it's gratifying to find an Archbishop agreeing with me.

I should dig that out and blog it. Now where did I file the thing...?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>