<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005




CRUXNEWS.ORG ? ?

Whenever the hit counter goes up, I Google "Carrie Tomko" to see if I can figure out why. The results can be interesting.

The count went up today. This is what Google found, and it has never found it before that I'm aware of. The webpage is dated Sept. 19, 2004, however. That may have been the date my article went up at CruxNews.com. It's a bit weird to see something you've written turn up in a website you knew nothing about.

Some of the links don't work. It does look like some of my favorite writers are part of it--Michael Rose, Fr. Wilson, Rod Dreher, Donna Steichen. I haven't read enough of the other writers efforts to have an opinion one way or the other, but they're part of the right crowd, at least IMHO. And so am I, for a brief moment at least. It's good to be thankful for small unexpected wonders.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>