<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005




THE CONCLAVE HAS ALREADY BEGUN

No not that conclave. This one. I presume that Bridget Mary Meehan considers herself a candidate. Let's try this out...Pope Bridget I...Pope Mary I. Oh, I know... how about Pope Joan II? Yup, it was tried before. Didn't work out that time either. Ended in a rock throwing session. I'm sure Bridget Mary would prefer not to repeat the first attempt.

For some reason National Newswire is taking this foolishness seriously. Anything to capture attention, I guess. It's tough out there in newsland when the only Catholic story of consequence concerns a Papal funeral and election. There are just so many ways you can spin this story to grab the attention of the reading public, and you've gotta admit a women's conclave is different.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>