<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005




TERRI

I've been reading the news at CNN, trying to determine what Terri's current situation might be, and found this:

Bob Schindler said he visited his daughter Monday in the Pinellas Park, Florida, hospice where she is a patient.

"I asked her if she was ready to take a little ride, and I told her that we were going to take her for a little trip and take her outside and get her some breakfast, and that got a big smile out of her face, so help me God," Schindler said.


Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were true that she could go for a ride and get a little breakfast...as in eat a little food. Somehow, though, I doubt that is what happened. To the best of my knowledge she has had no food or water since Friday afternoon. And now the lawyers are going to argue about whether Congress had the right to make Terri's law.

Lord, we need a miracle. If only she could eat a few bites - drink a sip of water...

Dom has been able to confirm that she attempted to say "I want to live."

UPDATE

Here is an up to the moment report.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>