<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005




?????????????????????????

Tikkun.org

Context??? Anyone???

You will find this at the website:

HERTS
FIELD, DANIEL
Organization: VINEYARD ST ALBANS, peacemaker
Email: daniel@pine50.fslife.co.uk

I am a reasonably well known hairdresser in the UK. I am now a messianic jew but am 100% multi faith. I know God is in us all and we are all one source underneath our personalities, egos and fears. I am a member of The Vineyard Chirch in St Albans Hertfordshire UK. I am helping with the Jerusalem Concert this spring 2003 andfeel I am part of The Peacemaker Community. I am in contact with Pam Perry of Creative Health Network UK and USA, Hiroshi Kato of Future Trust UK.and James Twyman, peace troubadour/author and facilitator ,(Emmisary of Love), (Emissary of Light) (The Prayer of St Francis) and (The Beloved Disciple). I am being 'used' to help set up a Beloved Community in Shropshire UK. and am being guided to set up a London based Beloved Community. I am being guided this January 2003 as one of three people in the world by James Twyman as a facilitator in 'Soul Resonance' I can now 'see' into people's soul through their eyes and they can 'see' their's through mine, I 'know' we are one and one is all! Joshua Field and his Peacemaker concerts. My son Joshua just 16 now but since the age of just 6 has been a channel used by the spirit to express God's love and peace directly past the ego into our very souls via Gods music. He has been asked to play the piano at the Jerusalem Concert and is also going to a peace conferance in The Bahamas with James Twyman. He is considered a so called 'physic child'! Joshua, I and my extensive network of like minded souls are available to help where we can in any peacemaker initiatives anywhere in the world. Address: 50 PINE GROVE , BROOKMANS PARK , HERTS AL97BW, United Kingdom. Home: 01707654627. Date Entered: 07/14/2002. [Directory ID: 157].





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>