<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004




WILLIAM H. KENNEDY - TRACY R. TWYMAN - LUCIFER'S LODGE

Yesterday I emailed William H. Kennedy, author of Lucifer's Lodge, and have today received his answer. Here is the correspondence:

FirstName: Carrie
LastName: Tomko
comments: I have been researching Guenonian Traditionalism and in the process visited the Dagobert\'s Revenge website where I discovered that the woman who wrote the introduction to your book is anti-Catholic and claims to be the Grand Master of Ordo Lapsit Exillis, of which she says \"there is a definite Monarchist and Luciferian current at the core.\"

She also indicates that Dagobert\'s Revenge signifies \"vengeance sought by the Merovingians against the Catholic Church.\"

Since I have blogged her organization and your association with it and with her, it seems only fair that I also blog your explanation if you are interested in providing one.

I would certainly like to hear your side of this!

Carrie
http://www.carrietomko.blogspot.com


============================================

The following is Mr. Kennedy's reply:

Dear Carrie,
Dagobert's Revenge and Tracy R Twyman give equal time to the other side of their aganda. I am the Catholic voice in the DR page and they also have an evangelical Christian who writes for them. If you read my articles on DR you will find nothing that contradicts the Catholic Faith. Tracy gives me full editoral control over my work which is more than I can say for the Catholic journals I have approached who all have some agenda they try and force upon potential writers. Equal time can never be underestimated. In fact many Catholic journals refuse to do so and that is a great shame.

Politcally speaking I am on the libratarian end of the Democratic Party and believe in free speach in the market place of ideas. I am pleased and proud to work with Tracy Twyman as much as I do not see eye to eye with her on every issue. If Larry Flynt
gave me the same editorial control I would write for Hustler - no kidding. I work in the market place if ideas and will spread my message to who ever will afford me full editorial control. Thanks for giving me equal time.
Regards,
William H. Kennedy
http://www.williamhkennedy.com/












This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>