<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004




I SEE THAT MARK SHEA IS STILL READING MY BLOG.

The following entry appears with his Monday, Oct. 25, blogs.

For all my angry Trad geocentric readers

Here's a thread (and indeed a blog) where you can meet like-minded people and, who knows, maybe even fall in love! Why not devote your extremely valuable contributions to civilization to *that* blog? You'll no longer have to put up with my neo-Catholic bowdlerization of the True Faith. You'll be very happy there and will find enough paranoia and sinister patterns of dark conspiracy to keep you occupied for a very long time to come. You'll get valuable insights on the Faith ("REVOLUTION NOW!") from one of St. Blog's most *dynamic* political thinkers, moral insights on the goodness of nuking millions of innocent people, intricate webs of connection between JPII, Soloviev, sinister Masons, and ultra-obscure New Age philosophies, and all sorts of wonderful comment box conversation that will be right up your alley. You'll be much happier there than reading my infuriating stuff.
posted by Mark Shea at 7:00 PM


Perhaps Mark is a closet conspiracy theorist? I mean, why else would he be checking in here on a regular basis, especially when he is having such a wonderful time in Australia.

If I were in Australia, I'd sure find a lot of more interesting things to do than read blogs of people I detested. There's no accounting for human nature, I guess. Seriously, Mark...go check out the koalas or something. You can get back to trashing other people's opinions soon enough when you get back home.










This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>